Since Nitrile is oil resistant naturally, it can provide more protection for people whose work is associated with oily substances like motor oils, epoxy adhesives, and some other chemicals and lubricants that are petroleum-based.
Nitrile gloves are different in their features:
- It has a very high chemical resistance
- It is highly resistant to oils, fats, and products that are petroleum-based
- Has a very great puncture resistance
- Increases the level of the users' touch sensitivity
- It imitates the fit as well as the feel of latex gloves
- Is great for high-risk situations around materials that could potentially infect someone
- Has a great fit which molds to the hands
- Is very durable
- It is a thin, easy-to-use, breathable material
- Can be available in powdered and powder-free gloves
- You can wear this glove for a longer time
- Latex-free, protein-free, and allergy-free
- And it has a longer shelf life
Nitrile Gloves are more expensive than vinyl gloves and is not biodegradable. However, the creators of these gloves are making that change.